¡Hola, Invitado!

l Regístrate
Hora: 06-21-2018, 03:33 PM
facebook twitter youtube google+ feedburner
  • http://www.beattales.com' ha regresado!
  • Prueba las nuevas funciones.
  • Registrate y participa.
Beattales.com > Música > Música: Grupos/Cantantes > I’m Magnus Jensen from PANDORA’s Investor Relations team >

Respuestas: 0    Lecturas de este tema: 23
Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
 I’m Magnus Jensen from PANDORA’s Investor Relations team
06-05-2018, 09:29 PM,
Sin conexión
Registro en: Mar 2018
Temas Creados:
Nivel: 2 [LevelLevel]
Puntos Totales: 4
Rango 3 / 37
93% para subir 1 Nivel

Rango
Actividad 4 / 4
3% para subir de Rango

Actividad
Experiencia 50
50% para incrementar tu Experience

Experiencia
I’m Magnus Jensen from PANDORA’s Investor Relations team

pandora charms australia Fantastic early morning, every person, and welcome on the conference call for PANDORA’s outcomes for Q1 2018, which we unveiled this morning. I’m Magnus Jensen from PANDORA’s Trader Relations workforce. And with me, I have our CEO, Anders Colding Friis; and CFO, Peter Vekslund. I’ll now hand above to Anders who’ll give you an outline of our strategic progress as well as overall performance to the quarter, just before Peter goes into far more information about the quantities. At last, Anders will conclude the presentation, and after that we’ll be joyful to consider your inquiries. Prior to handing about to Anders, I’d such as you - to issue your attention on the disclaimer on Website page 2. Superior morning, everybody, and thank you for joining the decision this morning. As anticipated, we begun the yr with average progress. 

pandora charms australia sale In the similar time, we have built very good development on our 2022 system, which we outlined at the Cash Markets Working day. We have now momentum on every single of our 4 strategic pillars: innovating cost-effective jewellery, agile producing, digitalizing the model knowledge and successful in omnichannel retail. I’m primarily joyful to find out that our new Spring selection, including PANDORA Glow, was gained effectively by shoppers in all our markets. This confirms our ability to deliver a lot more newness, that's best on our agenda. In the meantime, we observed an surprising slowdown in China. We’ve currently taken motion to turn that about, and that i will come back to this afterwards.

pandora charms australia cheap Through the quarter, we launched several new solutions will probably be - that will be key drivers of our development. We sent an EBITDA margin of 32.6%. As in former yrs, we count on the calendar year to become back-end loaded with regard to profitability. We’ve ongoing to return funds to our shareholders. And in the main quarter, we returned DKK one.two billion. We compensated out DKK one billion as dividend and employed the rest to order again shares, Now you should change to slip Range 5. Now enable me supply you with an update to the development that we have built towards our strategic priorities. Starting with merchandise. We launched the initial selection developed by our new design workforce. 

pandora charms online australia The Spring collection contained the first products and solutions from our gold-plated notion, PANDORA Shine. The collection, instead of the the very least the PANDORA Shine notion, was nicely acquired throughout markets. In whole, we released much more than 150 merchandise. We renewed the merchandise assortment a lot more. With the remainder of 2018, we’ll launch yet another 500 new products. This could also incorporate a new Charms and Bracelet thought. Concerning digitalizing the brand knowledge and strengthening the patron journey, we correctly merged our two on the net platforms, the eSTORE along with the PANDORA.
06-05-2018, 09:29 PM
Responder
« Tema anterior | Tema siguiente »
Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Posibles temas similares...
Thread Autor Replies Views Last Post
  New Fantasyland Pandora Charms Now Out there in Disney Springs Arewiu415 0 21 06-05-2018, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Arewiu415
  These New Pandora Beads Are Great for Your Disney Allure Bracelet Arewiu415 0 24 06-05-2018, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Arewiu415

Salto de foro: