¡Hola, Invitado!

l Regístrate
Hora: 06-19-2019, 06:28 PM
facebook twitter youtube google+ feedburner
  • http://www.beattales.com' ha regresado!
  • Prueba las nuevas funciones.
  • Registrate y participa.
Beattales.com > Comunidad y Comunidad VIP (VIP solo es visible para miembros registrados y activos en la comunidad) > Plática General > If a tree, I am willing >

Respuestas: 0    Lecturas de este tema: 18
Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
 If a tree, I am willing
06-14-2019, 01:07 AM,
Sin conexión
Registro en: Jan 2019
Temas Creados:
Nivel: 1 [Level]
Puntos Totales: 1
Rango 2 / 21
92% para subir 1 Nivel

Rango
Actividad 1 / 1
3% para subir de Rango

Actividad
Experiencia 86
14% para incrementar tu Experience

Experiencia
If a tree, I am willing

If a tree, I am willing to stand in the vast world Cheap Cigarettes. I am pinning my soul on everything around me, I am willing to let the bird stop at my treetop. I like the story of the pedestrians who pass by, the fireflies carrying small lanterns to dance and sing. They are so busy in my world that I can��t feel lonely. When I see snow in winter, I often see passing by. People, walking in thick cotton coats, look like a little white rabbit in the snow, I think I am a tree, a very straight tree. I use basic science knowledge to do this kind of knowledge meal. As long as this kind of taste, I divide the degree of neutrality into three segments: 1/3 neutral, 2/3 neutral and 100% confused. Based on hair, body hair (including beard), breast milk (for women), and voice (for men), if a man has long hair (hair and shoulders), it breaks a third of the masculinity, our Popular culture is still not easy to accept long-haired men. A short-haired, flat-chested woman can say that she is 2/3 neutral. Three-thirds of the neutrals accounted for a minority. I also focused on the internal division of neutrality, but the results made themselves unsatisfied. Psychological heterosexualization is much easier than physiologically, and the situation is more numerous than physiological. Emotions and attitudes can change naturally (hard or cold or tender), regardless of normal or pretentious, and physiological modifications are not so random. As for the neutrality of makeup, if it is necessary, it is the people who are really eager for the symptoms of psychological symptoms and love the beauty of neutrality. The physiological skin is the most wanted to modify the course of the previous Xu Wei teacher is still reflecting Marlboro Gold, followed by a washing My soul. Every time I watch the Happy Twist team's work, it is an elegant and enjoyable art. Dreams have been shown in many film works, but no script has been able to break through the regular big space to find the feeling of crossing in the memories. The first modern crossing is also a self-growing crossing Marlboro Cigarettes, which makes people shine. Every smile is a trivial thing in life, but the careful discovery is really unique. It��s the first time I��ve seen it, and how many times I��ve been here for the first time. I��m in a state of incompetence. I can��t express my feelings about this film in words. Now I��m going to talk about it. A ignorant youth. Anyone who has been deeply loved, may also have someone who deeply loves you! We really need to see our own hearts. At each stage, our dreams are different, and our pursuits are different. Emotions are such a quiet passage, and gradually disappear into our memories Newport 100S. Don't think of her once she was when she was late Wholesale Cigarettes. Different life gives us different feelings, different
Related articles:
Wholesale Cigarettes
Marlboro Red
06-14-2019, 01:07 AM
Responder
« Tema anterior | Tema siguiente »
Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)

Salto de foro: